Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Helping Our Veterans

James G. Wright is a Dedicated Man, helping our disabled Veterans and this is a worthy cause! Please help James help our Men and Woman who Serve to ensure our Freedoms:







http://www.gofundme.com/3lmx4w

My name is James, & I live in North Anson Maine with my wife Liz. I have a "hobby" machine/wood shop. We recently bought our house and moved in over Easter Weekend 2013. Now bills are tight and I am asking for help funding my shop. I have various projects I'm currently & will be doing. Right now I have a CNC router I have started to build but am only about half way done. There are a few other tools I would love to use in here. The rest of the router is mostly the expensive part, the electronics. I will be able to make custom plaques when its done. I will be able to do everything up to aluminum, glass, plastic, brass, bronze, and more.


SHARES







Updated posted by James G Wright 1 month ago
After the new year I plan...
After the new year I plan on changing my youtube channel to keep everyone up to date on my projects. I am looking for sponsors.
Looking to get consumables like end mills lathe bits and carbide inserts. Also metal stock needed to make these parts and projects.
As we sit, right now my CNC Router is about 75% done, I almost have enough to buy the drivers and stepper motors(plan on getting a 3axis stepper motor "kit"). That would be roughly $400. Lets see how this works out.

Updated posted by James G Wright 2 months ago
Got my lathe almost all the...

Got my lathe almost all the way back together. The manual grew legs at some point in the move. So its getting back together but slowly. Some of the parts also resided to walk as well, but found them.

I figured out what the first buy will be with your donations. It will be the stepper motors I need to finish my CNC Router. Soon I will be able to make many things I cannot as of now with the tools I currently have. Sorry about the photos. The camera on my phone died. I'll have to see if I can still use my old one for photos. Thank you for you guys in helping me out. God Bless.

Updated posted by James G Wright 5 months ago
Have been making a cement mixer....
Have been making a cement mixer. Its not going as smoothly as I had hopped. I may have to pick up some casters to do this right.








Created by
James G Wright
292 Friends
ContactEmbed

My name is James, & I live in North Anson Maine with my wife Liz. I have a "hobby" machine/wood shop. We recently bought our house and moved in over Easter Weekend 2013. Now bills are t... more





No comments:

Post a Comment